We are growing our New York regional office and are looking for an experienced Service Technician who is positive, dynamic and has the desire to go the extra mile.
If this is you, then we want you to join our team!
- Maintain and service commercial level security systems.
- Maintain positive customer relations through professional interactions with customers.
- Coordinate with others, if necessary, for assistance, equipment and additional support to complete assigned call.
- Work efficiently to solve service issues.
- Troubleshoot systems as needed and perform corrective measures both on-site and remotely.
- Repair systems to meet applicable standards and codes.
- Provide system information and training to the customer.
- Technician may be expected to travel out of town on occasions to fulfill service or installation at a customer site.
- Minimum of 5-years field experience in a security integrator or related company
- Strong Networking experience, set-up and troubleshooting of network cameras systems (Cameras, NVR, switch, etc.).
- Installation and service experience of Access Control and Alarm systems (software, panels, readers, etc.)
- Cabling installation, terminations and troubleshooting
- Knowledge in Low voltage codes and standards
- Strong understanding of Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, Ubuntu, etc.) as they related to today’s security systems.
- A+ and N+ Certifications desired
- Electrical Technology Degree (beneficial)
- C++ (beneficial)
- Systems Certification in Amag, S2, Open Options, DMP, Milestone, OnSSI
- High personal work standards
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Can work with little supervision or direction
- Customer/people centric
- Desire to go the extra mile
- Belief that you make a difference to the company’s success
- Competitive Pay Rates (based upon experience)
- Medical and Dental plan
- Company matched 401K Program
- Short Term/Long Term/Life Insurance
- Fifteen (15) Days of PTO (Personal Time Off) to start
- Company Work Vehicle and Gas Card
- Cell Phone